Praecipio Consulting is a business process and IT consulting firm specializing in the Atlassian product suite. We help the best software organizations and software businesses build better software. As Atlassian Enterprise Expert Partners, we pride ourselves in serving our clients ranging from small startups to Fortune 20 and Global Fortune 10 companies with best-in-class ITSM, Business Process and SDLC solutions. We're a growing, fast-paced consulting firm and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with a fun, positive learning environment.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with clients and client's project champions to deliver best-in-class solutions utilizing the Atlassian product suite and ancillary products:
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Manage and deliver multiple projects
- Identify and leverage technologies, frameworks, and best practices to apply appropriately given the client's goals, industry, customer values, etc.
- Lead in client requirements gathering, process analysis, deployment, and user acceptance testing
- Provide documented guidance and recommendations in timely fashion, using experience to identify potential issues
- Manage scope, project deliverables, assignments, and billing ensuring all client deliverables and expectations are met and exceeded
- Deploy and manage complex Atlassian and ancillary product implementations onto staging and production environments
- Lead and manage the configuration and testing of product implementations
- Identify and resolve blockers (technical and functional) for team members
- Work independently on medium to large projects and assignments, taking the leadership and project management role
- Travel is expected as we have clients throughout the country; some projects are completed remotely
Ideal Candidate Traits
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Five or more years professional experience
- Two or more years of professional services/consulting experience
- Process design and management expertise; SixSigma or related coursework and certification a plus
- Prior experience developing software in small and large team environments
- Prior experience in technology management and delivery, or IT operations
- An strong understanding of relational data
- Working knowledge of software version control systems such as Git, Subversion, and/or Mecurial
- Experience with Agile methodologies and team dynamics; Certified Scrum Master a plus
- Experience with ITSM best practices; ITIL or equivalent certification a plus
- Experience with test case development and test management
- Ethics and Values – Adheres to a set of core values and beliefs during good times and bad, acts in line with those values. Practice what you preach.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and is viewed as direct and truthful.
- Problem Solving – Solves difficult problems logically and with effective solutions.
- Self-Development – Is personally committed and actively works to continuously improve himself/herself.
- Humor – Has a positive and constructive sense of humor, is appropriately funny and can use humor to ease tension.
- Discretion - Has the ability to respect sensitive information.
- Intellectual Drive – Bright and intelligent, deals with concepts and complexity with ease.
- Composure – Remains cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals and steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Fast Learner – Learns skills quickly with facing new problems, a relentless and versatile learner, open to change, and analyzes both success and failure for clue to improvement.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Creative – Finds solutions and new and unique ideas, easily makes connections and tends to be seen as value-adding in brainstorming sessions.
- Proactive – Thinks ahead and prevents potential issues and problems. Often takes initiative aimed at avoiding potential pitfalls.
E-mail us your resume & cover letter (MS Word or Acrobat, please) and show us what you can do!
Praecipio Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.