Praecipio Consulting is a business process and IT consulting firm specializing in the Atlassian product suite. We help the best software organizations and software businesses build better software. As Atlassian Solution Partners, we pride ourselves in serving our clients ranging from small startups to Fortune 20 and Global Fortune 10 companies with best-in-class ITSM, Business Process and SDLC solutions. We're a growing, fast-paced consulting firm and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with a fun, positive learning environment.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will report to the Principal of Sales, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term enterprise account relationships, fostering adoption of our products and services across the client's organization resulting in increased opportunities and sales.
- Work closely with Partners to establish and maintain relationships with senior leadership in enterprise level companies
- Foster adoption of our products and services cross-departmentally and ensure continued expansion of opportunities within a company
- Navigate among the key players at large, global, and complex organizations to understand their needs and how our capabilities align and solve problems
- Work with the clients to continually ensuring complete satisfaction with all engagements
- Collaborate with peers on the enterprise sales and customer success teams to develop and execute strategic growth plans
- Coordinate and facilitate training, demos, and support resources to promote our products and services
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential by managing complete and complex sales-cycles
- Thoroughly understand Praecipio Consulting's services and offerings and understand how to best position offerings to specifically align with enterprise needs
- Stay up to date on all new products and offerings and how they related to current and emerging IT trends to ensure customer receives the best solution
- Communicate openly with Principal of Sales and Partners on progress and status, escalating issues and blockers in a timely manner to push sales opportunities forward
- Keep detailed and accurate records, documenting of all interactions with customer throughout the sales process
- Maintain a process-centric, metric and dashboard driven approach to managing and closing sales
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and networking activities to promote products and increase sales
- Ability to understand IT and business process needs and formulate solutions based on a specific set of offerings
- Thrives in a process-centric, metric-driven environment
- 5 years experience in account management enterprise business development and/or sales
- Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive level decision makers in the fortune 500 companies
- Background in selling products related to software development, technology management and delivery, and/or IT operations
- Show consistent success with a maintaining and building client relationships within an enterprise account base
- Willingness to travel up to 50% for onsite meetings, tradeshows, and conventions
- Resilient, problem-solving, self-learner
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding set goals and assigned quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects & meet deadlines
- University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Ethics and Values – Adheres to a set of core values and beliefs during good times and bad, acts in line with those values. Practice what you preach.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and is viewed as direct and truthful.
- Problem Solving – Solves difficult problems logically and with effective solutions.
- Self-Development – Is personally committed and actively works to continuously improve himself/herself.
- Humor – Has a positive and constructive sense of humor, is appropriately funny and can use humor to ease tension.
- Discretion - Has the ability to respect sensitive information.
- Intellectual Drive – Bright and intelligent, deals with concepts and complexity with ease.
- Composure – Remains cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals and steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Fast Learner – Learns skills quickly with facing new problems, a relentless and versatile learner, open to change, and analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Creative – Finds solutions and new and unique ideas, easily makes connections and tends to be seen as value-adding in brainstorming sessions.
E-mail us your resume & cover letter (MS Word or Acrobat, please) and show us what you can do!
Praecipio Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.