We’re excited to announce that our primary Atlassian guru, developer, ace, bad-a… Chris Pepe, has slayed a dragon. A huge, fire-breathing, metaphorical dragon.
Chris completed Atlassian’s Here Be Dragons quest, in which developers from villages worldwide are challenged with the task of fully integrating a suite of Atlassian applications. And he did it without a sword.
Atlassian challenges its most skilled customers and evaluators to the task. Those who achieve victory as Chris connected issues, wikis, and source code to create an agile set of Atlassian tools for building software fast – that awesome, integrated experience we (and Atlassian) talk about.
Chris’ dragon slaying included:
- Dragons Stage 1 – Install Java, PostgreSQL and Crowd
- Dragons Stage 2 – Install JIRA
- Dragons Stage 3 – Install GreenHopper into JIRA
- Dragons Stage 4 – Install Confluence
- Dragons Stage 5 – Install FishEye and Crucible
- Dragons Stage 6 – Get JIRA and FishEye talking
- Dragons Stage 7 – Get JIRA and Crucible talking
- Dragons Stage 8 – Install Bamboo
- Dragons Stage 9 – Bamboo gadgets and JIRA victory
We’re excited to have Chris’ black belt Atlassian skills in our arsenal. You’ll have the chance to meet him when we host the first Central Texas Atlassian User Group (CTXAUG) later this month, as well as in our booth at SXSW 2011 Interactive Trade Show. But if you’re adopting an Atlassian tool in the meantime, talk to us now!